DPW Announces Big Topics for Annual Flagship Conference
The Race to Digitally Adapt and New Business Value
The Call for Speakers has already opened for DPW2021, taking place 15-16 September as a hybrid event once again at the beautiful Beurs van Berlage in Amsterdam with a virtual component for those that cannot attend in person.
It’s been a tremendous year, and the uncertainty of 2020 will be with us for quite a while as markets and economies settle into a new normal. That new normal will be founded on agility, transformation, and constant change. The race is on for CPOs and their teams to leverage new tools and technologies to provide new value to its customers and to maintain their companies’ competitive advantage.
DPW2021 content spans 16 key topics, covering all industries touched by procurement technology. We will be presenting and streaming under four general themes, and featuring some of the most renowned speakers and companies in areas from digital transformation & execution to data mastery, the future of work, and more.
Here’s what we’ll be exploring at DPW2021:
Strategy & Organisation
- Aligning digital transformation investments with business objectives
- Overcoming the roadblocks of digital transformation
- Building hyper-resilience and agility through digital transformation
- Digital and the purpose-led procurement organization
Process & Governance
- Digitization of procurement processes and augmentation of decision making
- Developing a framework of collaboration with startups
- Implementing new concepts to fund and incubate new digital technologies
- Developing supplier innovation ecosystems
People & Culture
- Managing change and enabling employees to adapt to digital transformation
- Finding and developing digital artisans
- Creating a culture of entrepreneurship and innovation to succeed in generating innovation
- Articulating the digital transformation plan with the CDO and CIO
Technology & Capabilities
- Scouting new digital tools that have the greatest impact and ROI on procurement’s digital transformation
- Achieving data mastery for digital procurement success
- Leveraging RPA and AI to rewire processes around customer needs
- Implementing blockchain to drive digital transformation
Topics may be subject to change.