Health And Safety Updates
DPW continues to navigate the rapidly evolving COVID-19 situation. We continue to assess the impact that the outbreak will have on our September conference. Our first thought is the safety and well-being of our community of speakers, attendees, employees, sponsors, and partners. We want to assure you that all of us at DPW are committed to doing everything in our power, both internally and externally, to mitigate the risks associated with COVID-19.
We are in consultation with public health officials and are following the World Health Organization’s recommendations and strategies. Because of the rapid spread of COVID-19 across the globe, we are updating our internal policies and event strategies, which take effect immediately. We are working on recommended measures to reduce the risk of disease transmission during our event.
If you have purchased a ticket to DPW2020, please visit our updated terms and conditions.
Prior To The Event Strategy
The DPW Staff will:
- Increase awareness of the COVID-19 situation to our event audience via pre-event marketing and communication
- Offer opportunities at our events to maintain high levels of personal hygiene.
- Build relationships with our venue, suppliers, and hotels to collaborate with them on broader planning efforts where feasible.
- Contact the relevant local public health department for information about their outbreak response and mitigation plan for the respective community.
- Avoid all non-essential business travel.
- Work from home when possible and conduct meetings via video call.
- Increase focus on our office cleanliness
There will be:
- Hand sanitiser pump stations will be placed throughout the venue.
- Extra supplies on hand wherever possible, including restrooms, sinks with soap, tissues, wipes
- A no handshaking rule. Why not try the DPW elbow tap instead?
- Signage with recommendations and instructions for how attendees can protect themselves and others.
- Increased cleaning services throughout the venue.
- Discouragement of any people who are sick from attending events.
- Staggered shifts for our staff who support essential functions and services during events, thereby reducing the number of staffers on site at one time.
Join us at #DPWConference
Attend the world’s flagship event of the digital procurement industry. Digital procurement transformation is happening now.Watch DPW2021 Aftermovie