2 days of game-changing content
Digital Procurement transformation starts at DPW. Whether you’re in the midst of your digital procurement journey or about to start, you will learn something new at DPW. Our agenda has been designed to inspire, help you innovate quickly and deliver solutions at scale.
10-15-min Ted Talk inspired speeches
25-min of thought provoking debates from industry voices
Ask Me Anything (AMA)
Live Q&A with subject matter experts
DEMO 2021 Grand Finale
The competition recognizes the most innovative, inspirational, and unique procurement startups in multiple categories
Sessions matching corporations with relevant technologies to help solve innovation challenges
"DPW2021 is your best entry point into the future of procurement."
DAY 1 - 15 SEPTEMBER, 2021
Orchestrating Digital Transformation
• Why so many digital transformation programs fail
• How a company should execute a transformation program?
• How a company should organise to drive transformation effectively?
Leading and Enabling Digital Procurement Transformation
- How procurement can impact the business strategy
- Which leadership style will help you lead digital procurement transformation
- Dramatic changes and emerging technologies you need to pay attention to
Innovator’s Method Bringing the Lean Startup into Procurement
- How established companies and functions can become more agile and innovative
- How to apply the latest innovation tools, such as lean startup, design thinking, and operating model innovation to create a culture that can more successfully innovate
The Evolution of the Procurement Startup Ecosystem
DEMO: Fast-Paced Demos of Cutting-Edge Technology Startups
We’ll show you the 10 most revolutionary digital procurement solutions you really need to see. The action is fast paced, interactive and fun, as judges and audience are voting to determine the winner. 4-minute demo per startup.
The Futurist Perspective: Reimagine Procurement in 30 years
DPW Rocks - Time to Party!
DAY 2 - 16 SEPTEMBER, 2021
Welcome & Recap of Day 1
Leadership & Talent
5 minutes. Ideal for illustrating a big idea, a series of lessons learned, or a compelling story. Speakers get 5 minutes on stage and must use 20 slides with each slide advancing automatically after 15 seconds.
Hackathon Teams Present Their Projects and Final Winner Announced
Drinks Reception & Close
Join us at #DPWConference
Attend the world’s flagship event of the digital procurement industry. Digital procurement transformation is happening now.BROWSE TICKETS